After the excitement of the final round of the First Round of the Golf Playoffs I am not sure what to expect.
One thing for sure, whoever decided to send out Vijay, Sergio and Kevin Sutherland as a threesome tomorrow had a sense of high drama.
For some reason I think this might be Sergio's week.
Why? I think that Sergio is coming of age. His class act of saluting Vijay's great putt on the first extra hole was tremendous! He won the Players and for a second year he challenged Padraig for the Open title. Sergio seems better able to handle adversity and his putter. Therefore watch out for the oft-maligned superstar "in-training" or "in-waiting" (that's for you to decide)to finally move to the top. And I mean to the top! I expect Sergio win this week and to claim the Cup and the $10,000,000 when this is all over.
Who else might contend this week?
How about Stricker, Harrington and Weir.
Stricker and Harrington faded last week, but watch out this week top 10 for both.
Weir surprised me at the Barclay's and he may be on to something with this new "stack and tilt" swing system.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment